Great team morale, the scope for career development, an inspirational teaching environment and a clear sense of pride and purpose are all qualities that will support your ability to recruit and retain the right staff. Of course, it’s also vital to have the right blend of skills and competencies to help your school fulfil its objectives for delivering a first-class education for pupils and its aspirations for the future. It’s not just a case of having clear recruitment and retention strategy that is right for your school. It is also essential to demonstrate the value of this strategy and to adopt efficient processes, insight and performance reviews to help maintain momentum at both the individual and collective level.
Capita Entrust provides a comprehensive range of consultancy and support services to help maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of your recruitment, selection and onboarding of new personnel as well as your workforce development and staff wellbeing programmes. Our experienced team of advisers and support systems will help to ensure you have the right talent and leadership qualities in all areas of your school and that you and your colleagues reap the full benefit of an engaging, interactive and motivational training and development programme. We will also simplify recruitment administration and provide you with an advanced online checking system to streamline the vetting of potential recruits. And, we’ll take the stress away from every stage of the interview, assessment and legal compliance processes.
That’s not all. Our dedicated Health, Safety and Wellbeing Service will provide you professional advice and a broad range of strategic and practical health, safety and well-being support to help ensure your school is a healthy and safe place for teaching and learning. This service comprises three specialist teams - Health and Safety; Occupational Health; and, Design and technology testing and repair.
Our recruitment and retention services will help you to:
- Identify and recruit the right people – permanent staff and supply roles.
- Benefit from well-informed recruitment decisions and a faster recruitment process.
- Avoid costly mistakes and unnecessary administrative, procedural and promotional costs.
- Take full advantage of the benefits and savings of The Supply Register.
- Ensure compliance with recruitment and employment law at all times.
- Ensure prompt vetting, assessment and onboarding of new staff.
- Develop and foster a happy and healthy workforce.
- Promote and support the wellbeing of your staff.
- Establish the right leadership skills for your school and governing body.
- Deliver a bespoke and motivational staff development and training programme.
- Develop the talent and skillsets within your workforce.
- Inspire and enthuse staff to maximise retention.
- help ensure your school is seen as a great place to work.
- Maintain a safe and supportive environment for teaching and learning.