Any school will be judged by the way it manages change and keeps pace with societal developments, new technologies and an ever-evolving education landscape. Sustainable success will be dependent on adopting an agile mindset and having a firm commitment to continuous improvement. Close alignment with both short- and longer-term objectives is essential. So too is genuine buy-in from all staff.
It is clear that the most effective way to drive school improvement and deliver the best outcomes for pupils is to challenge and empower your teachers and leaders to set new goals and explore new ideas. Capita Entrust’s School Improvement team has the experience and insight to help you achieve just that. We provide a full range of support services, resource packs and training courses to help you embed the principles of continuous improvement and best practice into all areas of your school. And our team of education and curriculum consultants are always on hand to discuss any particular issues or priorities you may have and to review and advise on all CPD and broader school improvement topics.
We will help you to:
- Empower and support staff to deliver best outcomes for pupils.
- Adopt the principles of best practice throughout the school.
- Maintain continuous improvement in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Use skills and insight to lead by example.
- Develop appropriate assessment and moderation.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and address any shortcomings.
- Reflect on current practices and drive improvements.
- Harness the benefits of improved leadership and management skills.
- Take full advantage of bespoke support packages and training courses.
- Gain invaluable insight for improvement through a thorough external review.
- Benefit from on- and off-site training options.
- Meet all statutory requirements.