Accountability, efficiency and effectiveness are prerequisites for the governing body of any school, academy or trust. But with limited time and availability, governors will always rely heavily on the support of a governance professional or experienced clerk to record, monitor and report on decisions, activities and initiatives. Of course, it is also a legal requirement, but it is not always easy to identify and recruit such an individual. That is why so many schools are taking advantage of our comprehensive range of clerking services.
The team of clerks at Capita Entrust have the insight and experience to provide informed advice for your Governors and senior leadership team and to ensure all governance administration at your school is taken care of fully and promptly. Our clerking service will be tailored to reflect your specific requirements – from creating, attending and recording meetings to a myriad of administrative duties. We also provide a dedicated development programme for governance professionals and clerks within our web-based independent learning programme.
Our clerking services will:
- Help you to fulfil your legal responsibilities
- Improve efficiencies and effectiveness for your governing body
- Improve the flexibility and response times of your governing body
- Eliminate the need to recruit a governance professional
- Help to maintain operational accountability and versatility
- Provide direct access to independent advice and guidance as and when required.