Having the right blend of skills, insight and expertise is vital for the governing body of any school to be carry out its responsibilities effectively and with assurance in all eventualities. Capita Entrust recognises the important role governors play in helping a school to run smoothly and deliver first class learning experiences for pupils as well as be a great place to teach. That is why we have developed a range of dedicated and flexible services to help your governors and trustees fulfil all of their responsibilities and duties with confidence.
We provide three levels of governor support packages that are tailored to meet your specific requirements, as well as peer-to-peer networking, coaching and mentoring sessions, training and a host of support materials. All of our services benefit from the experience of our team of governance professionals and are available online for access at any time to reflect the pressure on the commitments of governors and trustees. Personal advice and guidance on specific topics is also available via email.
Our Governor Services will ensure every member (including new appointments) of your governing body has:
- The skills and insight to fulfil all of their responsibilities.
- Access to a dedicated and effective online governance tool developed exclusively by Capita Entrust.
- Training, development and support when and wherever required.
- The benefits of an external review of school governance.
- The ability to deliver well-informed visionary and strategic direction.
- Access to our team of experienced clerks.
- Access to impartial advice and guidance from specialists within our Governor Services team.