Every school or Multi Academy Trust is different. They all have their own personality, culture, legacy and operational challenges. Common to all, however, is the aim to deliver successful educational experiences and outcomes. That is why it is so important for any school or academy to create a supportive, engaging and dynamic environment – not just for pupils, but also for all teaching and support staff.
Effective people management is vital for attracting and retaining the right staff and allowing them to flourish and develop in their roles. A high collective morale, personal motivation and pride are all infectious qualities that will permeate all activities and directly support all educational objectives. However, this is not always easy to achieve when grappling with day-to-day priorities, budget limitations and operational pressure points. That is why Capita Entrust offers a range of dedicated support and advisory services to help you provide the best possible solutions and development options for your workforce.
We will help you to:
- Optimise the employment experience of your teaching and support staff.
- Match the skills and capabilities of your workforce with your broader strategic and educational objectives.
- Streamline your staff recruitment – including the prompt filling of supply roles.
- Maximise staff motivation and retention.
- Ensure the wellbeing of staff is always in sharp focus.
- Ensure fairness and flexibility in all areas of employment.
- Maintain service continuity and standards throughout and following any organisational change.
- Improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of all HR and payroll administration.
- Take unforeseen funding and budget issues in your stride.
- Deliver progressive and finely-tuned staff development and training.
- Benefit from effective performance management and the principles of best practice.