Negotiating the maze of technology can be a daunting prospect but, working with our highly experienced consultants, you can be sure that you will be making well-informed and sound decisions for the success of your school – both today and tomorrow. We will work with you to ensure the technology meets all curriculum requirements and complies with ever-changing statutory requirements. And we’ll ensure you and your colleagues have the skills and confidence to make the most of the technologies through remote support and one-off courses or as part of a wider CPD programme.
Thousands of delegates attend our education technologies webinars, courses and online every year and well over 100 UK local authorities use our software tools to manage and improve education and children’s services.
Our services include:
Education Technology consultancy services
Providing you with real insight and in-depth advice on selecting, deploying and using all types of education technologies.
Training and events
A comprehensive range of training courses to help you and your colleagues get the most out of your technology browse our training courses by clicking here.
From GDPR compliance, ICT induction programmes, technology and skills audits to pre-procurement trials and experiential assessments, all of our consultancy services are tailored to suit you, your colleagues and your timetable.
Online safety, computing curriculum and technology support
A specialised online safety, computing curriculum and technology support package that is fully accredited and aligned with Ofsted recommendations and the DfE’s guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Specialist tools for management and teaching excellence
- Eligibility Checking for free school meals – reduces admin and provides readily accessible information for parents, teachers and carers.
- Dedicated teaching and learning support – providing real-time and unprecedented insight into pupil performance and progress.
- Dedicated reading assessment – an invaluable aid to help secondary and primary teachers make informed decisions at all stages of a pupil’s learning journey.
- Optimising personalised and distance learning - award-winning software to deliver a more flexible and focussed approach and to improve the learning experience of pupils.
- More effective appraisal and development – easy-to-use online support that seamlessly links school self-evaluation, planning, appraisals and professional development