Complying with all of the rules, regulations laws, reporting and statutory requirements is a concern for all schools, academies and trusts. Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and adjustments, government instructions and new areas of statutory guidance just adds another layer of complexity. Capita Entrust has its finger on the regulatory pulse and will help you to minimise risks and ensure compliance in all areas and at all times.
We will provide you with:
- Internal audits
- Management Accounts
- Year-end close down packs
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Completed EFSA returns
- Independent reviews of school funds and account processes
- Documentation for Articles of Association and registration documents, such as VAT and The Charity Commission.
- Advice on risk register licences
- Advice on external auditor selection
"We contracted with Entrust to help us make up a backlog in internal audit work. They have provided a responsive and efficient service, delivering assurance on core financial processes across a number of schools in a timely fashion, from initial contact with the school through to the production of the audit report. They have demonstrated their knowledge and experience of the sector, and have been able to adapt their approach to our specific requirements."
Andrew Wright - Bolton Council