Working so closely with heads, leadership teams and governors across the country, we know just how important effective workforce development is for many schools and trusts. We also know from our work across the public sector how new ways of working are posing new challenges and opportunities for organisations of all sizes. The education sector is no exception. That’s why we have harnessed the expertise and experience of our colleagues in Capita Entrust and formed a dedicated team to provide schools with strategic and responsive HR support as well as advice on all workforce development and organisational change issues.
Whether its updating policies, procedures and frameworks or working proactively with staff and trade unions to introduce new working arrangements and practices, we will help you take any cultural and organisational change in your stride. Our insight and experience, for example, will enable you to adopt a proactive and well considered approach for implementing more flexible working practices. As well as bespoke guidance to reflect the specific requirements and priorities of your school, we also provide a training programme on behalf of the Department for Education that covers the options, challenges and benefits of flexible working.
We will help you to ensure your school or Trust benefits from:
- Having the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Fair, flexible and affordable strategies to drive employee engagement and contribution.
- Relevant and responsive policies - from pay and performance to capability management.
- Having skills and capabilities aligned with broader strategic objectives.
- More flexible working practices – including co-leadership and job sharing.
- Improved wellbeing for staff, as well as equality and diversity in the workforce.
- Clear personal development plans for staff.
- Strategic guidance and specialist support when and where you need it.