Registration is now open for Entrust’s 2023 to 2024 series of FREE school resource management webinars.
For the fourth year in a row, we will be delivering this essential online training, funded by the Department for Education (DfE), to school leaders and business professionals across England via a series of FREE webinars and associated digital resources. Our experts will show you how to achieve your core strategies by creating a holistic and proactive approach to strategic planning including financial, workforce, digital and estates, increasing efficiency whilst remaining compliant. Our webinars will cover the themes below:
- Integrated curriculum financial planning (ICFP) practical examples
- Funding and financial management
- Strategic financial planning
- Procurement: compliance and maximising value
- Strategic estate management
- Strategic workforce planning
- Staff wellbeing and engagement
- Getting the right technology in place
Do not miss out on this brand new content including statutory updates. Register on our website to find out more and access booking for all webinars.
This series is aimed at school business professionals, headteachers, the senior leadership team, curriculum leads, governors and trustees, estates staff, HR and IT staff at both maintained schools and academies, trusts and local authorities.