Making an Impact
We’re passionate about making sure your school, pupils and teachers thrive, and would love you to join us for our free ‘Making an Impact’ event where we’ll be exploring new ways of transforming teaching with technology.
Download our event agenda here.
You have the option of joining our virtual half-day event on the 24th May 2022, or attending in-person on the 25th May at Worcester Rugby Club. Either way, you’ll be hearing from our experienced online safety, curriculum and technical support advisors on the topics of safeguarding, data and equipment, and how to engage your learners with technology.
Over the course of four hours, we’ll be covering:
- Online safeguarding in schools – threats, risks and the national picture
- Using technology in the classroom to support learners with additional needs
- Important device and system updates and how this affects your school
- Improving the cyber security of your school
- The importance of data monitoring and what it tells us
- Evidencing learning in computing.
If you’re a computing teacher using technology to enhance lessons, a lead teacher for computing, or someone interested in using technology in lessons, this free event is ideal for you to network with colleagues, enhance your knowledge and help develop your computing curriculum.
Places are limited. To find out more or book your spot please call 0333 300 1900 (option 3).