SENDSpace is a whole-school development programme that will support you to successfully implement the graduated response and create better outcomes for your pupils.
School Leaders, SENCos and Practitioners will be guided through their own, role-specific, self-evaluation and development programme.
SENDSpace key features include:
- Three self-evaluation tools aimed at School Leaders, SENCos and Practitioners
- Targeted professional development such as online training, train the trainer packs, top tips and templates
- SENDConnect enables peer-to-peer support connecting colleagues
- SENDRecruit enables schools to advertise vacancies to the market place
- Invaluable advice through our ‘Ask the Expert’ feature
To find out more please visit: https://www.send-space.co.uk/