Our Early Years Service provides advice and support on all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We can help you with your learning and development, safeguarding and welfare, and business development. We run training events and offer bespoke consultancy to meet the specific needs of your setting.
Our consultants are here to support and challenge you. Most importantly, they will empower and enable you to become more confident and competent in delivering the very best outcomes for young children and their families.
We offer an extensive range of high-quality consultancy for all early years’ practitioners, including specifically-designed, creative, practical and theoretical approaches.
We are passionate about promoting the learning and development of all children, reflecting the range of skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for good progress.
Through our knowledge and expertise, we can support you in considering the needs, interests and stage of development for each child.
Our team can help you with the below and much more:
- Quality improvement
- Getting ready for Ofsted
- Challenging practice and provision
- Leadership and management
- Using data analysis to inform practice
- Improving communication and language
- Behaviour management
- Social and emotional aspects of learning
- Raising standards in phonics using ‘Letters and Sounds’
- Getting ready to read and write
- Getting children active to support physical development
- Tracking children’s progress
- Policies and procedures
- Marketing and promotion
- Embedding fundamental British values
- Moderation of judgements within nursery and reception.
To find out more about how we can support you, please get in touch.