We can support your school, academy or MAT to review and develop assessment approaches to ensure best practice. We provide guidance, support and updates regarding assessment at both local and national level. This will instil confidence to administer tests appropriately – helping your pupils to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We will be the critical friend you need during mathematics, English and science moderation. Our curriculum consultants, who are all experienced moderators will spend half a day per subject area, providing objective scrutiny and supporting and challenging teachers’ judgments where necessary.
- Support the moderation process by examining the National Curriculum age-related expectations for each year group
- Facilitate school-to-school support where appropriate
- Consider the range and quality of evidence offered by schools and teachers to support judgements
- Explore the implications for teaching and learning in a particular year group, identifying areas for further development
- Provide a brief report that will identify strengths, weaknesses and next steps. This will be completed in conjunction with the teachers present at the moderation session.
Contact us to find out more about our assessment and moderation services.