Prevent and Safeguarding
Being able to address controversial issues, such as radicalisation, in the classroom can be challenging.
We can provide you with the current information, guidance and useful resources to help you keep your pupils safe.
We can provide direct classroom support or staff training in the following areas:
- Safeguarding guidance and compliance.
- Pupil’s Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development including their understanding of Fundamental British Values.
- Guidance on teaching puberty, drugs, relationships and sex education.
- Cultural diversity, beliefs and practices of different religions and challenging stereotypes.
With our support, you will be able to:
- Understand the links between the statutory framework and safeguarding children board policies and procedures.
- Develop a range of strategies to ensure processes are implemented and embedded in practice.
- Ensure that all relevant legislation linked to safeguarding children is recognised and used to inform practice.
Contact us to find out more about the support we can provide.