Cognition and Learning
We are here to support your staff and pupils to manage a range of learning difficulties and disabilities from 0-25
School Improvement and Consultation
- Pre and post Ofsted advice and support around special and additional learning needs.
- Consultation clinics for Teachers, Teaching Assistants, SENCOs, Senior Leadership Teams, Parents and Governors.
- Advice on appropriate tracking and monitoring processes and procedures for specific groups of pupils.
- Targeted action planning with Senior Leadership Teams post Ofsted – including project development for vulnerable groups to raise attainment.
- Individual assessments including use of screening and diagnostic testing materials.
- Full individual diagnostic dyslexia assessments.
- Analysis of pupil needs, full assessment report and feedback to all parties including parents.
- Detailed advice on teaching programmes, strategies and approaches.
- Monitoring delivery and impact of the programme and providing support for the Teaching Assistant.
- Support and advice on tracking and monitoring pupil progress over time.
- Liaison with other outside agencies.
- Assessment and testing of pupils eligible for access arrangements with reporting guidance for the School Examination Officer.
- Focused classroom/setting observation followed by specific advice and support for Quality First Teaching.
Dyslexia Friendly School Award
Support your pupils through inclusive practice by achieving our Dyslexia Friendly School Award. The process of preparing for the award will allow school improvement through embedding inclusive practice across the whole school.
Contact us to find out more about out cognition and learning support.