The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
This recognised award is a popular choice for young people looking to increase their skills, challenge themselves and take part in fun, inclusive adventures in the outdoors.
The Duke of Edinburgh's Award (DofE) gives all young people aged 14-24 the chance to develop skills for life and work, fulfil their potential, and have a brighter future. Young people will find themselves helping others from the community, creating lasting memories, getting fitter and developing a range of new skills. Entrust are proud to support young people to explore, engage and achieve their DofE award
Entrust also hold an Approved Activity Provider (AAP) Licence and can provide DofE Expeditions on foot, by canoe or kayak or by bike.
- Full support to achieve the DofE Award
- Suitable for 14-24-year olds
- Demonstrates and develops key attributes that employers look for
- Support with verification and award assessment
- Make new friends and engage with others
- Full guidance and advice from Entrust
- Delivered by expert, passionate and highly qualified outdoor staff
Contact us to find out more or to make an enquiry.