From single academies, to multi-academy trusts we are here to help you manage the whole process of converting to an academy.
You make the key decisions with advice from our team who process and action the paperwork. Our experienced specialists, will talk you through your new responsibilities and reduce the stress of the conversion, by offering expert advice - every step of the way.
We can offer advice and support on the key issues and requirements for academy conversion, including:
- Company registration and appointment of officers
- Articles of association
- VAT registration
- Finance system selection
- External auditor selection
- Banking arrangements
- Registration with Charity Commission
- Registration for corporation tax exemption
- Authorisation processes and limits
- Risk register licenses
- Customer/supplier notification of conversion
- Start-up/support grants and insurance
- ESFA document exchange
In addition to this we also offer support for multi academy trusts, including; due diligence on trust members, structure, operation and funding of central functions, trust chart of accounts, central receipt of funding, management accounts, budgets and forecasts, authorisation levels and processes.
Contact us to find out more.