Our Early Years Service has vast experience of leading and shaping new initiatives at Local Authority level and provides school-based advice on the Early Years Foundation Stage, learning and development, safeguarding and welfare and business development.
Our consultants will become a ‘critical friend’, who will work alongside you to create a tailored package that will support whole school improvement and raise the quality of teaching and learning within your school.
We also use a blended approach to deliver our training including face-to-face, in house and e-learning opportunities. We are constantly reviewing and developing our highly effective range of training and consultancy, incorporating changes to national agendas.
We can support you with the below and much more:
- Meeting the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Creating an efficient daily operational plan
- Reviewing and developing Early Years specific policies and procedures and Early Years elements of whole school policies
- Meeting the needs of 2-year olds in school
- Risk assessments
- Child protection
- Staff training and support
- Managing behaviour
- Safety and suitability of premises, environment and equipment
- Specific advice for before and after school clubs
- Pre and post Ofsted support and development
- Data analysis and action planning
- Observation and challenge of practice in the EYFS; identification of strengths and areas for development
- Delivery of inspiring experiences for young learners
- Supporting leaders to improve outcomes within the EYFS
- Developing an effective Early Years self-evaluation
- Developing the role of Newly Qualified Teachers
- Developing the role of Teaching Assistants to support children’s learning
- Supporting Early Years Governors to understand and challenge practice within the EYFS
- Inspirational marketing and creative advertising
- Creating a cash-flow forecast
- Producing a robust business plan
- Evaluating your impact and ensuring sustainability
- Finding additional funding streams
To find out more about how we can support your school, email firstname.lastname@example.org.