Fully funded development programmes to support remote learning
We believe quality education improvement services, innovatively designed and powered by technology, are critical to delivering better outcomes in education. Our online training solutions offer innovation, reliable technology and practitioner’s expert knowledge to help both your leadership team and teaching staff keep on top of their continued professional development whilst they work from home.
Your staff will have access to:
- Self-evaluation tools.
- Professional development activities and resources.
- Peer-to-peer support.
- Invaluable advice from our practitioners and mentors.
During difficult times, we can help! Register now at no charge:
- NQTSpace: free resources and online training for NQTs – funded by Entrust.
- SENDSpace: a whole school training programme to help manage and achieve high-quality provision for all children and young people regarding the Code of Practice (2014) and Equality Act (2010) – funded by Entrust*
- GovernorSpace: a development programme for Governors and Clerks – funded by the Department for Education.
*Free access will be given between 20 April 2020 and11 September 2020. From 13th September 2020, SENDSpace can be purchased for £179.