Reducing Stress - Top Tips for Stress Relief
We all know that meditation and mindfulness are methods to help combat stress but most of us do not fully understand how to practice these and get the full benefits. Here are several simple things we can do to ensure stress is kept at bay.
We all know that stress to our bodies is extremely harmful. According to the latest figures the average age of people suffering from depression and anxiety has significantly lowered in the past 10 years to the age of 18.
Dealing with stress and anxiety can become easier with the correct guidance and advice. We may not need to take extreme measures, possibly just a change in lifestyle and outlook.
There are several simple things we can do to ensure stress is kept at bay:
- Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to combat stress.
- Relaxation and Meditation to Binaural Beats
- Walking in Nature alone and without technology
- Practicing Being Present and awareness of the here and now
- Deep Breathing
- Acupuncture on anxiety points around the body
- Tapping therapy
Find out how we can support your staff and pupil wellbeing here.